2. Housework never goes away and no one really cares. I should have let it go sooner.
3. I was a fool to have wasted so much time with a man whom I loved too much who couldn’t love me in return.
4. I spent too many years worried about what other people thought of me. What a waste!
5. French, Russian, and Spanish – I should have learned them all in my 20s.
6. I knew when I was there that staying in a job where I was undervalued and underpaid was a huge mistake. Yet I stayed too long anyway.
7. I should have taken time to play more Barbies and Legos with my kids.
8. After spending three days mulling around Brussels to obtain the visa, my best friend and I should have gone ahead and gone to Budapest after Chernobyl blew, despite our parents’ protests, instead of red-eyeing it from Wien to Barcelona.
9. I should have visited my Grandfather.
10. Productivity is overrated. I’m still working on that one.