Connecting you online and in real life
- I make good things better.
- I’m a great editor.
- I love being the girl behind the scenes. Some people covet the spotlight. That’s not me. I prefer to be the wind beneath that person’s wings.
- I deconstruct everything, even sitcoms. One of the side effects of being an English major.
- My super power is that I see the rock star in everyone and mirror it so they can see it too.
- I’m an introvert, but I play an extrovert most of the time which means I’m an Oscar-worthy actress.
- Whether Klout recognizes it or not (remember Klout?), I have a lot of influence. When I talk, people pay attention and take action.
- I’m a third culture kid. When I was nine our family spent a year living abroad in France and Austria.
- I intuitively know people.
- I hate jelly beans, amusement parks, scary movies and Vegas.
- My strengths, as identified by Strengthfinders, are Maximizer, Discipline, Developer, Relator and Individualization.
- I’m magnetic; people are drawn to me.
- I can talk to anybody.
- I’m the ultimate connector. My friends say I’m what you want LinkedIn to be.
I love this list, Mary. Makes me want to know you better. 🙂 Bullet number three hit just right because I am the same. Exactly. You said it the best…”I prefer to be the wind beneath that person’s wings.”
Thank you, Leanne!
What a fun list. I love learning more about you and especially the Oscar winning extrovert role, never would have guessed!
Thanks, Linda. It’s like a switch I turn on. 🙂
Bingo and Brava! You are all that and a bag of chips, my friend! Honored to know you, and lucky to be known by you!
Thank you, Beth. I feel the same about you.
And that is why I love ya. xox